The Indian e-commerce market is expected to grow to US$ 200 billion by 2026 from US$ 38.5 billion as of 2017. Much growth of the industry has been triggered by increasing internet and smartphone penetration. The ongoing digital transformation in the country is expected to increase India’s total internet user base to 829 million by 2021 from 604.21 million as of December 2018. India’s internet economy is expected to double from US$125 billion as of April 2017 to US$ 250 billion by 2020, majorly backed by ecommerce. India’s E-commerce revenue is expected to jump from US$ 39 billion in 2017 to US$ 120 billion in 2020, growing at an annual rate of 51 per cent, the highest in the world.
So how to take advantage of this kind of immense growth opportunities.
There are a few segments of overall eCommerce marketing services:
- Ecommerce website – Own asset
- Ecommerce Website and conversion and marketing ready features
- SEO and content
- Social media – branding, offers, sales, coupons
- Brand marketing and communication
- Product ads/shopping ads
- Product bloggers and influencers outreach
- Video and images for better product experience
- Emailer / Automation
- CRO with the growth of the organic traffic
- Brand storytelling/content virality
- Launch campaign if any
- Ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart etc
- Strengthening the presence in one of the eCommerce channels
- Creative content
- Ad promotion keeping the ACOs in mind – need to generate sales at the same
- Participate in Platform-specific programs – Big billion days, Mega sales drive etc
- These will allow you to get the visibility and eventually the account managers would give you some value
- Add reviews (Part of Ecommerce PR services)
- Ecommerce product upload and listing
- Creative services for Ecommerce from agency
Ecommerce marketing strategies are more or less the same as E-commerce digital marketing strategies. If you are the start-up, it is advisable to start with your own website and one of the major marketplace. Since you are a new player in the market, brand building along with sales would be the key to success. But you should have a presence in all the marketplaces.
Digital marketing services in amazon Flipkart ecommerce etc
Why Amazon in the first place especially in India?
- Billion people. No 1 in India
- Platform is ready for the conversions
- They do their own promotion – digital, ATL, BTL
- Great platform to promote ads, do the sales
- Fantastic usage of brand communication, the creative part especially
- Have the advantage to do exclusive launch
- They share the in market data
- They have the pricing detail of all real estate banners for branding and sales
Amazon India’s marketing strategy is the key to sales. As an eCommerce marketing company, we do the following:
- Amazon marketing strategy
- Ecommerce digital marketing and strategy
CHECK OUR Ecommerce digital marketing package below:
- Small local business SEO package
- Ecommerce SEO package
- Ecommerce account management services
- Digital Package for small local business
- SEO focus digital marketing package for ecommerce and brands
MONTHLY Ecommerce DIGITAL PROMOTION WORK:
Digital – SEO, Social media, PR, Outreach Mix – [BASE PACKAGE]
a. SEO (entire website and pages, keywords, on-page, interlinking etc)
b. Content (2500 words approx) (Blog content + webpages)
c. Promotion: Business listing, 2 guest blog post (as per business category), Google map optimisation,
d. Social media (Monthly calendar creation, post, ad campaign, management, reporting, 8 creatives, copies, contest, etc) – ad budget is extra and in actual
e. Website improvement suggestion, CRO suggestions, technical seo suggestion (implementation charge is extra INR 500 per hr)
f. Strategies paid ad campaigns on social and google media – for brand awareness and consideration
g. Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.
h. Ecommerce product PR plan with online news release (release budget extra and in actual)
Commercials: INR 28,000 + tax
Call us at +91967497509 to know more.
Feel free to discuss your eCommerce marketing strategies with us. Call 9674975029.