Social media marketing Packages for small Businesses:
One thing we should know that Social Media Marketing is the use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram to connect with more and more targeted audiences to let people know about your products and services. This in return increases sales and drive more and more website traffic with time. However, Social Media Marketing involves publishing content, creative, branded content, videos regarding the products and services and most importantly listening and connecting to your customers. Then you can analyze your results, and running social media advertisements.
WHO SHOULD USE OUR SMALL BUSINESS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PACKAGES?
We all know how much the word ‘social’ is important for your business. Therefore we are here with great ideas to help you out and also have designed our social media packages for small businesses to give you results but at an affordable price.
Nevertheless, Our social media marketing packages for small businesses are best suited for any kind of business starting from small to medium to big businesses that want to create or enhance their social presence. But lacks the time to do it or don’t want to spend a fortune to get good results.
Our job is to manage your reputation in the social media world so that you have more time to grow your business with more trust, content and social media ad promotion.
BEst selling social media package:
- Monthly social media calendar – main focus on Facebook and Instagram
- 10 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for 4 social channels
- Ad campaign design, monitoring, and management reporting (ad budget is extra and charged in actual)
- Commercials: 8,000 + tax. [advance payment]
WHY SMALL BUSINESSES NEED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PACKAGES?
Let us look at some of the perfect reasons why small business needs social media marketing packages:
- Find new and genuine customers
- To spread the word about your products and services
- For better Brand recognition & Trust in your business.
- Advertise your business, products or services
- Create a community and loyal following
- It’s good for SEO
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SMALL BUSINESS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PACKAGES?
- Increase in the number of followers on all social networks
- Proper management of your social media pages and campaigns, according to best standards and practices
- Guidance from a social media expert on how to make the most of social media
Social Media Marketing Packages for Small Businesses India and Rates:
|Deliverable||Social Media Marketing Local business Starter pack Rates||Social Media Marketing Local business Popular pack||
Social Media Marketing Gold pack Rates
|Social channel set up, operation||2||3||4|
|Creative, copies, gif||4, no video||6, no video||7 + 1 video|
|Ad promotion, analysis||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Influencer outreach||No||Yes, budget extra||
Yes, budget extra
|Online brand reputation||No||No||
Yes, plan budget execution
|Strategies and suggestions||No||No||No|
|Costing: INR 6,000/-||Costing: INR 9,000/-||
Costing: INR 14,000/-
Note: Less than INR 10,000 ad budget a month, no agency fee. Above that 10% of the ad budget.
Give us a call at +91-9674975029 to manage your social media accounts. Tax extra.
See some of the sample social media Marketing creative below. Download PDF Digital PR World Creative Profile
social media agency with a fresh perspective.
FAQs on Small Business Social Media Marketing Packages:
- Why is social media good for small businesses?
- Interacting with consumers on social media is an important marketing strategy for small businesses. Using social media helps you build brand awareness, increase your customer base, and connect with current customers.
- What should be included in a social media package?
- Platform-specific social media management
- Paid ads and promotion
- Creative and copy
- Community management
- Visual content creation
- Onsite content creation
- Influencer outreach
- What are the benefits of social media for business?
- Attract customers, get customer feedback and build customer loyalty.
- Increase your market reach, including international markets.
- Do market research and reduce marketing costs.
- Increase revenue by building customer networks and advertising.
- Develop your brand.