An eCommerce Website Package that is Affordable!
If you have a product that sells well online, you’ll want to get an eCommerce website designed to sell online for you 24/7. When we develop eCommerce websites, the first thing we’ll look at is the types of products you’ll be selling and what main categories and subcategories we will be setting up for you.
Then we’ll look at things like logo, payment processors, shipping options, taxes, email marketing, and LiveChat or ChatBot..etc…
We price our eCommerce website packages according to the number of products that you will be selling. The bigger the website the longer it will take to build it. But to start with, we have made an affordable ecommerce web design package for small and medium sized businesses.
|SL No||Base Features||Open cart Development||Custom Development|
|Extra Benefits||Extra Benefits|
|1||eCommerce management||Customise template – Not Available, Limited Possibility of changes on readymade template||Fully Customize Template (UI, PSD, HTML)|
|2||Order management||AI ML – Not Available, Limited Possibility||Future Scope of AI|
|3||Sales tax management||MIS – Not Available, Limited Possibility||Future Scope of MIS, reporting|
|6||Social media integration|
|14||User defined attributes|
|16||Ratings & Reviews|
|Base Duration||30 Business Day||100 Business Day|
|Base Cost (tax extra)||INR 60,000||INR 1,00,000|
|Charges include creative and content (base content will be given by you)|
|Note 1:||Domain & Hosting Charges Extra Applicable|
|Note 2:||SMS Charges Extra Applicable|
|Note 3:||All prices are gst exclusive. GST applicable as govt. Standard|
FAQs on Small Business Website Design Package:
- What should a small business website include?
- A clear description of who you are
- A simple, sensible Web address
- An easily-navigated site map
- Easy-to-find contact information
- Customer testimonials
- An obvious call to action
- Know the basics of SEO
- Fresh, quality content
- Creative banners
- Digital marketing conversion-ready features
- How effective is a website for small businesses?
- A website can help small businesses increase flexibility, control, branding, and credibility. 84% of Indian consumers believe a business with a website is more credible than one that only has a social media page. To be credible and attract new customers, a website can make a difference.
- Website is for:
- Showcasing your products and work
- Gather data
- Make sales
- Generate inquiries and lot more
- Do I need a website for my small business?
- Post COVID this is a must-have for all businesses. A website gives you a higher number of potential customers to create a relationship with. If internet users don’t find you on the web, they’ll seek out your competitors who have websites. Simple.
- Can I start a business without a website?
- You can absolutely open the doors of your business without creating a website. However, it will be very difficult to sustain your business without a website. By the time you realize that you’re going under, it could be too late to save what you’ve built. Website means trust and seeing the products and services. Website is for discovering the business, interacting with them.