How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Solar Business
Any solar business that wants to stand out from their competition will have to embrace digital marketing as it is a powerful tool to use to connect with customers. With environmental awareness and alternative energy like solar being a hot topic to share on the internet, solar installation companies can use this to their advantage.
When it comes to today’s consumer, the first thing they do when they are interested in a product is to do a quick search online. Any potential solar customers will do the same and would most likely turn to the internet to try and understand the process of going solar and search for a local solar company online.
Therefore, any solar business that wants to stand out from their competition will have to embrace digital marketing as it is a powerful tool to use to connect with customers.
What is solar marketing?
Solar marketing is the process of creating, planning, and executing marketing initiatives to promote solar businesses. Solar marketers in solar industry work to increase awareness of solar power and its benefits, educate consumers and businesses about solar energy options, and persuade decision-makers to invest in solar power technologies.
Solar marketing strategies can be a great way to reach new customers and promote your business. By using a solar energy marketing strategy, you can show customers that you are committed to renewable energy and sustainability. Solar marketing can also help you save money on advertising and marketing costs.
There are a lot of important aspects in solar marketing for example reputation management and conversion rates optimization.
Key points of a successful digital marketing plan for solar companies:
- A clear understanding of the target market
- A well-defined value proposition
- A robust digital marketing strategy
- A focus on lead generation
- Understand your unique selling proposition (USP)
- The right mix of marketing channels
BASE SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING PACKAGE FOR solar dealers:
- Base website INR 26,000 + tax (domain and hosting extra cost) – One-time cost
- Digital Marketing Monthly Deliverable – Recurring monthly cost – INR 26,000 + GST
- Complete SEO of the business site + Keywords research
- Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 3000 – 3500 -word content (web content + blog posts)
- 8 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for social channels and website banners as per requirement
- Ad campaign design, monitoring and management reporting (ad budget is extra and charged in actual)
- 3 influencer outreach (bloggers and instagrammers) each month (fashion, lifestyle as per industry categories etc)/1 small pr
- 5 – 10 standard links each month [QnA, business listings etc]
- Adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.