We are a PR and Digital Marketing Agency in India helping businesses and brands to do PR (online and print) and digital marketing services to reach out to the target audience. If required we help companies and brands in creative writing for the PR + creative services also. Please find below quick packages to start PR and digital marketing exercise. We have custom package for PR and Marketing depending on the business categories and goals.
Option 1 – Digital PR Package – Create Presence:
We have rolled out an offer to get Online Visibility by filing a Press Release on 25+ small small news websites. This will help you to create the basic presence and then you can choose bigger portals. We can do the release with Wire network or we can give you the combo solution.
Press Release will be filled in news wires such as PTI, ANI, IANS, Bloomberg, UNI and other news portals/websites/blog.
Time Duration to complete the assignment: Max. 10 working days.
Option 1: English Press Release to be filed in PTI + IANS + UNI + Websites + journalist without ANI. Costing: Rs. 22,000 + 18% GST (without image)
Option 2: English Press Release to be filed in PTI + IANS + UNI + Websites + journalist with ANI. Costing: Rs. 26,000 + 18% GST (without image)
Rs. 10,000 + 18% GST applicable additionally per image/logo (if you wish to publish any image/logo along with the Press Release). Pls note: Rs. 2000/- additional for content writing.
Option 2 – Digital marketing + PR Package:
- Complete SEO of the business site
- 3000-word content (web content + blog posts) [ will work on as many keywords as possible in first 6 months]
- 8 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for social channels and website banners as per requirement (visual communicative creatives, not just any other graphics)
- One carousal storyboard on brand/product – storytelling at a base level
- Ad campaign design, monitoring and management reporting (ad budget is extra and charged in actual)
- Online PR management (TWICE in 6 months)
- 2 – 4 influencer outreach each month
- 5 – 10 standard links each month
- Blog post with interlinking
- Adding reviews to Google map + business verification
- Basic CRO suggestions and implementation with in-house developers
- Minimum commitment 6 months
- Related organic traffic to the website
- Branding, awareness and publicity
- Brand presence on Google
Option 3 – regional PR (online+print) Package:
DPW helps brands and organisations with vernacular regional PR services:
PR Strategy roadmap:
WHERE TO START PR CAMPAIGN FROM? – GENERAL STEPS:
Step 1 – Create a basic presence with Wire release like PTI, ANI + Combo release – mentioned as the option 1.
Step 2 – Choose Industry-specific TML – online off line Mix and do the needful with the print clippings on website as well. Read the benefits of print clippings here. This is more customised one, we need to know the industry, objectives, location etc to share the TML and commercials.
Step 3 – Choose Regional coverages each month (see which regions you have the presence) and do the activities for 2 – 3 months – deeper pocket reach is possible with vernacular and localised newspaper release. Here are the reasons why we ask for the vernacular coverages – online and offline both. This is option 3 above.
Step 4 – Now you have got the presence, choose big National Portals like HT, TOI, Statesman and go for the individual or TML release for Pan India coverage. Now if you want to do Pan India coverage from the initial days, Choose Delhi location release for National Coverage.
Step 5 – See the industry-related online magazines are available, get the coverage done there.
Simultaneously you do the influencer outreach, reviews, and social media promotion of the coverage you are getting. These activities will only consolidate the PR campaigns. See detailed strategies here.
Contact us at 9674975029.