ecommerce digital marketing solutions
Brands across the country wondered what to do next and how to reach consumers as the pandemic severely disrupted their supply chain and logistics. Keeping abreast of the change in consumer behavior, who ordered most things online, the industry saw the adoption of the D2C model. Today, we witness a new generation of digital-first brands who engage with their customers directly and save a lot on the cost of their products. Earning more profits due to the elimination of the middlemen, there are more than 800 D2C brands in the country as per a KPMG report with the sector valued at $44.6B in 2021 and projected to reach $100B by 2025. It’s a market whose future looks extremely bright due to the growth in eCommerce and more new-age digital-first Indian consumers.
The retail industry is rapidly transforming in the post-Covid world. The brand-retailer relationship is also changing due to rising use of the internet and social media, along with the proliferation of payment gateways and wallets. New brands that saw the existing issues with consumer demand, costs and awareness, realised that the online D2C model could be a way to survive, offering a low-risk, hygienic mode of shopping to the targeted customers. While D2C brands started working on creating an omnichannel presence, social commerce started proliferating and together they are now creating a unique combination, serving niche and customized products to new-age customers.
The problem of small D2C brands:
Hundreds of D2C brands are emerging daily basis to capture the growing demand for different products online. Many of the brands cannot afford 2, or 3 agencies for different types of activities like Ecommerce, digital, influencers, PR, SEO since the budget is a constraint. Most of the D2C brands develop products from third-party manufacturers and they have to follow certain MOQs and on top of that digital marketing expenses.
Solution for the same:
So the idea was to create certain digital + eCommerce packages for the new/local/small D2C brands so they can afford all the marketing channels. And they can invest more in ad budgets and product sales since sales are one major pillar of branding.
As a digital and eCommerce marketing agency in India, we have developed 2 packages for the D2C brands:
MONTHLY ECOMMERCE DIGITAL PROMOTION WORK: BASE PACKAGE
Digital – SEO, Social media, PR, Outreach Mix – [BASE PACKAGE]
a. SEO (entire website and pages, keywords, on-page, interlinking etc)
b. Content (3000 – 3500 words approx) (Blog content + webpages)
c. Promotion: Business listing, 2 guest blog post/outreach (as per business category), Google map optimisation,
d. Social media (Monthly calendar creation, post, ad campaign, management, reporting, 8 creatives, copies, contest, etc) – ad budget is extra and in actual
e. Website improvement suggestion, CRO suggestions, technical seo suggestion
f. Strategies paid ad campaigns on social and google media – for brand awareness and consideration
g. Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.
h. Amazon and Flipkart Management – 2 platforms only
Commercials: INR 32,000 + tax each month, Min 6 months commitment.
ECOMMERCE DIGITAL MARKETING PACKAGE —- SEO, CONTENT, SOCIAL MEDIA, CREATIVE, COPIES, PR, OUTREACH, AD CAMPAIGNS MIX – ADVANCE SERVICE
- Complete SEO of the business site
- Keywords research, Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 5000-word content (web content + blog posts) [ will work on as many keywords as possible in first 6 months]
- 8 -10 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for social channels and website banners as per requirement
1 cgi video (product images you have to provide us)
- Ad campaign design, monitoring and management reporting (ad budget is extra and charged in actual)
- Online PR management cat b and cat c (In 6 months – 5 – 7 PR links).
- 5 – 6 influencer outreach (bloggers and instagrammers) each month (fashion, lifestyle as per industry categories etc)
- 5 – 10 standard links each month [QnA, business listings etc]
- Blog post with interlinking + adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- 1 set ad campaign for performance marketing
- CRO suggestions and implementation with in house developers
- Strategies paid ad campaigns on social and google media – for brand awareness and consideration
- Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.
Commercials: INR 48,000 + tax each month; Min 6 months commitment.; Payment mode – Advance.