RESULTS FOR DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE WE WORKED FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR:
In 2012, nearly 72% of Internet users addressed health-related concerns online. These online health seekers were looking for information about specific disorders, diseases, and treatments, and even spent time researching specific specialists and physicians. SEO (search engine optimisation) for hospitals is the practice of improving visibility for hospitals and healthcare institutions in search engine results pages for specific search terms. More visibility in search engines leads to more traffic to a hospital’s website and more inquiries for treatments and consultations.
5 Reasons Why Hospitals Need SEO
- People search for quick doctor contacts and emergency services, Google Map SEO helps a lot with that.
- Increase appointment attendance and relieve patient anxiety.
- Strengthen your staff and build patient trust.
- Doctor and diagnostic-related inquiries increase.
- Build targeted traffic gradually over a period of time
What Should Your Local Healthcare SEO Campaign Include?
- Setting up a new or enhancing an existing Google Business profile
- Making sure that your showing up on popular directories and online review sites
- Checking to ensure that all of your information is correct across those directories
- Incorporating location keywords into your website content
By including local search factors into your hospital SEO strategy, your site will be more likely to show up with someone searching for location-specific keywords-for example, if a potential patient in Gurgaon is searching for Gurgaon hospitals.
BASE SEO PACKAGE FOR HOSPITALS:
- Monthly cost – INR 20,000 + GST
- Complete SEO of the hospital website + Keywords research
- Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 3000 – 3500 -word content (web content + blog posts)
- 3 – 4 influencer outreach (bloggers and instagrammers) each month (fashion, lifestyle, education, health as per industry categories etc)
- 5 – 10 standard links each month [QnA, business listings etc]
- Adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.