Digital PR is one of the most cost-effective ways to boost traffic, improve brand awareness and encourage positive engagement from your audience. While the relationship between PR and e-commerce may not always be immediately obvious, we’ve proven that it’s possible to achieve great results when using digital PR as a tool to support your wider content strategy. With that in mind, here are just a few tips for growing your e-commerce business with digital PR.
The benefits of digital PR
The first question to ask yourself when working with a new content format, is ‘how your business can benefit?’ Understanding the process of digital PR, and establishing what you’re hoping to gain from it, is vital to maximise content ROI.
- The benefits of digital PR are vast. For e-commerce businesses, they can include:
- Increased awareness of your products and services, as your message is shared across digital platforms
Access to new audiences who may previously have been unfamiliar with your brand
Valuable backlinks from journalists, publishers and influencers
Various SEO benefits, including improved search rankings as a result of mentions and backlinks from trusted sites
- Unlike print marketing forms, pickup from digital PR also generates links which can be tracked and monitored. This enables you to evaluate the success of your digital PR campaign in near-real time. All of this is great news for any e-commerce business hoping to enhance their digital strategy with PR.
Digital PR for e-commerce businesses:
Depending on the scope of your e-commerce business, there are a variety of ways to incorporate digital PR into your existing content strategy. Whether you’re announcing the launch of a new product or service, or simply sharing some good news relating to your brand, digital PR is a great way to get your message out and showcase your brand identity.
Digital PR typically consists of three key steps – planning, implementation and measurement. Regardless of your industry, it’s all about knowing how to tell a story in a way that engages its audience. Getting your message heard by the right people is an important consideration, while measuring the success of your campaign is vital to optimising future campaigns.
Digital PR services for Ecommerce companies in India:
Major deliverable are:
- Bloggers and influencer outreach – city specific, business vertical specific, TG specific
- A+ or branded or enhanced content – Concept, creative and execution
- Brand store – Concept, creative and execution
- News release service
- Exclusive product launch consultancy and work
- Product review services
- Regional content shout outs – Youtube, Instagram, Blogs
- Amazon advertisement – competition product targeting, sponsored keywords, sponsored banner
Feel free to call us at: 9674975029