How marketing for psychiatry can help patients and practitioners?
There is an acute shortage of mental health experts in the country. In a time when the suicide epidemic is taking over the country because of financial losses, loss of family members, and because of being locked up alone at home, online counseling and digital medication is becoming the way ahead for psychologists and patients alike.
This is the ideal time to have a website if you want to help people as a psychiatrist and a psychologist. Helpless people approach Google before approaching their loved ones. At times it’s too late to help them, but most times qualified medical professionals are the only solution, and maybe the last resort for some.
How physicians can help people by being on internet?
Believe it or not, psychology has always been a matter of interest for many. Humans love to know how their cognition works. Great content on Behavioural science and Psychology have always been on the top of web search and Youtube search. As people are getting educated their hunger for knowing the inner working of human mind is also increasing.
Website and other channels – Having a website is indispensable in 21st century. It is as important as having a clinic. Websites make it convenient for patients to locate your service, while it helps you to respond to them in real time. But websites aren’t enough to help people know that you are a qualified practitioner who can help them. Other channels like Youtube, social media and quality content plays a major role too.
Content – As a psychiatrist and a mental health practitioner, you can gain an immense audience base that wants to get educated on matters related to the human mind. Content on fallacies of mind, cognitive biases and over all mental wellbeing can be a great crowd puller. Doctors and practitioners can popularise their clinics by just by making great content while imparting their knowledge and saving lives. Youtube channels, Facebook pages and websites can prove to be great tools for imparting knowledge and panacea. They can also prove to be ideal for marketing for psychiatry.
SEO – Local SEO is crucial as people search for mental health professionals around their home at first. But at this point when there aren’t many psychiatrist and psychologist available nationwide, you can get people to contact you from other parts of nation if your web site ranks on the top of web search. You can register your clinic on Google my business which is a platform that helps people to find you on map.
Reach more people by marketing for MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
PR – Recently, a lot of media houses have taken the issue of mental health to the world and they are spreading the concern of mental health among people too. Digital PR and traditional PR through these news portals can be a great way to educate people while marketing for psychiatry.
Outreach – Mental health should be a social concern and recently it has gained necessary attention from celebrities, bloggers and popular artists. Hiring popular celebs for advocating your clinic can provide a boost to your service. It also increases your credibility. The easiest and the most effective way of bolstering credibility are through the use of review services.
How do people decide to try a service? People check the reviews that are there on your website, or on websites like Quora or Reddit. Maintaining a good reputation with ghost reviews is the first step to online reputation management. With an experienced Digital Marketing agency like ours, marketing for psychiatry is no big deal. We have the necessary expertise in PR, outreach, content, SEO, and many other necessary services relevant to you.
Our mental health marketing specialists will help you to:
- Increase new bookings
- Reduce advertising spend
- Improve retention rates
- Market online therapy services
- Link your marketing spend to actual results
SEO AND DIGITAL MARKETING PACKAGE FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS INDIA:
- Keywords research, Complete SEO of the business site
- Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 3500-word content (web content + blog posts) [ will work on as many keywords as possible in first 6 months]
- 8 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for social channels and website banners as per requirement
- 2 influencer outreach (bloggers and/or Instagrammers / guest posts) each month as per industry categories / same budget ad spend
- Adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- CRO suggestions and implementation with in-house developers
- Strategies paid ad campaigns on social and Google media – for brand awareness and consideration [performance marketing]
- Reporting, tracking, measurement, etc.
Why choose The DPW as HEALTHCARE MARKETING AGENCY?
- Private clinics typically see a 45% increase in lead volume after working with us for 6 months
- On average, our ads deliver a 3x Return on Investment for clinics and practices
- Our clients often increase their retention rates by more than 20%, meaning they can grow rapidly whilst still cutting unnecessary marketing costs
- We collaborate flexibly and won’t tie you in – work with us for as long as you want to