Why you should care about online mushroom fungi marketing & Branding?
What is your profit margin as a mushroom cultivator? Even 2 years ago Mushroom business was a highly profitable business which led many firms to expand themselves into mushroom cultivation. Though mushroom cultivation still fetches a good amount of profit in 2022 but the concentration of multiple firms in the present market has led to the overall shrinkage of respective profits.
Tough competition from old and established firms and emerging competition from new firms has made it essential to possess an effective mushroom marketing strategy that repeatedly reminds your potential customers about your presence and that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Being worked as a button mushroom marketing company with many mushroom cultivators we are well aware of the mushroom wholesale market and its ecommerce scenario. Here are some tips that you can use to market your mushroom that we have obtained from extensive research and prior experience.
digital marketing strategies for mushroom companies in nutshell:
- Lead generation – Start google ads for bulk leads, wholesale leads
- Branding and visibility – invest on social media, shopping ads, Google map, PR
- Traffic and organic growth of the business – Invest on SEO, content, outreach
- Go with Amazon and Flipkart for D2C experience
- See wherefrom the sales are coming, invest in those areas with communication and leads
What research stats say about mushroom marketing?
A recent report published by Fortune Business Insights claimed that global mushroom marketing will increase by 66.75% from 2018 to 2026. This implies that there is still immense scope for tapping an unexplored market. The same report claims that button mushrooms hold the largest market share that take up to the 38.56% or 2/5ths of the present market distribution. Milky mushroom marketing and marketing of oyster mushrooms have also been profitable as these come next to the market share of button mushroom.
The report further says that Asia Pacific region is the leading mushroom consumer where the demand is rising exponentially in countries like India and Japan. India being a large consumption-driven economy is consuming mushroom in large quantity and skewing the figures too.
In the meantime European markets are becoming the new destination of indigenous producers as the rate of return is very high in such deals. This is persuading Indian government and government of states like Maharashtra to give 30-40% production subsidy in it so that indigenous companies can capture the emerging European markets. But all things being said, how can you take the benefit of the emerging markets? How can you keep your mushrooms in front of your customers? The answer is – Effective marketing.
How to do mushroom Fungi ki marketing effectively?
Ecommerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart are great places to start with. Ads run in these sites open plethora of channels that can attract potential customers. D2C platforms are also better as pandemic has locked most of the other prospects except online platforms those have proliferated and expanded and have become the neo mushroom wholesale market.
Integrated marketing involving social media platforms, Press release through online news portals and nutrition oriented influencer marketing can be used to increase the traffic on your web site. Scrutinizing the source of traffic and focusing on what works for your brand through A/B testing can help you to determine the right channel for your product. Further the process can involve the use of paid ad campaigns with the touch of creative advertisement that ensures conversion. As a digital marketing firm we can help you to define your mushroom marketing goals through our expertise. Here are the services that we think can be your best bet.
BASE SEO DIGITAL MARKETING PACKAGE FOR mushroom COMPANIES:
- Base website INR 25,000 + tax (USD 350/1200 UAE)
- (domain and hosting extra cost) – One-time cost
- Digital Marketing Monthly Deliverable – Recurring monthly cost – INR 24,000 + GST (USD 300/1150 UAE)
- Complete SEO of the business site + Keywords research
- Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 3000 – 3500 -word content (web content + blog posts)
- 6 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for social channels and website banners as per requirement
- Ad campaign design, monitoring and management reporting (ad budget is extra and charged in actual)
- 3 influencer outreach (bloggers and instagrammers) each month (fashion, lifestyle as per industry categories etc)
- 5 – 10 standard links each month [QnA, business listings etc]
- Adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.
If you are a mushroom company or manufacturer, contact us at – +919674975029.
We worked with Bihar-based mushroom company Nutrifresh on their SEO and traffic-building strategies.