Here’s what we learned while digital marketing for law firm: Important Tips!
Believe it or not your potential clients are doing a fair share of research before choosing a law firm that suits their needs. Before talking to the professionals, they are engaging with their web sites. Many qualified law firms are losing on clients because their web sites aren’t impressive and their marketing isn’t effective. So here are some tips that can help you land bigger, better and more clients.
Your website should respond well to smartphone
Very few people take the pain of opening a laptop when it comes to make a web search. Most people operate on their smartphones in 2022. A website that gives pain to their visitors by not being responsive to smartphone loses on its audience. On the top of being compatible to these devices if your website coveys right information with a way to reach to you then you increase the chance of conversion. A website possessing great design elements and content instantly hooks them and stays in their minds.
SEO for digital marketing for lawyers
Using right keywords and strategies to help your content rank higher is crucial as increase in online content has made the internet a dense forest where SEO works like a compass. Targeting carefully selected keywords (local/regional), carefully categorize and arrange each web page, include images, alt text, and other effective strategies that include on-page items in your website optimization. You can read more about our SEO strategy here.
Legal digital marketing with Social media
Word of mouth was a driving factor in legal business before the advent of most internet tools. Most lawyers used to get their clients through referrals of some known person. Referral business is still alive and kicking in legal industry. Besides traditional referrals, new ways of getting referrals have come into the scenario with the advent of social media. Engaging in various social media activities and keeping a strong reputation and presence on social media builds trust and credibility.
Content Marketing can give you an edge over others
Authoritative presentation of important information can give your potential clients a great first impression of your abilities. Important information on legal world and basic legal information that people can use in their daily life presented in form of skits on platforms like Youtube can boost your business. Maintaining a Youtube channel or a blog at least can help you grab the attention of people that is a key to legal digital marketing.
Last Tip – Bring in professionals
Our last tip? Don’t hesitate to take assistance of experts in the field of digital marketing. Would you ever let your client fight his own legal battle? Take help from the digital marketing agency for law firms that can assist you for SEO, PR, Google my business, Content, Website, outreach, paid ads for lead generation. While elements like PR and outreach can help to manage your reputation in the market space, services like Google my business, paid ads along with the above mentioned tools can help you bring in customers to your door. A legal digital marketing agency like that of ours can help you in every step while taking care of your ROI.
BASE DIGITAL MARKETING PACKAGE FOR lawyers and law firms:
- Base website INR 25000 + tax (domain and hosting extra cost) – One-time cost
- Digital Marketing Monthly Deliverable – Recurring monthly cost – INR 26,000 + GST
- Complete SEO of the business site + Keywords research
- Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 3000 – 3500 -word content (web content + blog posts)
- 8 creative with ad copies for social media + adaptation for social channels and website banners as per requirement
- Ad campaign design, monitoring and management reporting (ad budget is extra and charged in actual)
- 3 – 4 influencer outreach (bloggers and instagrammers) each month (fashion, lifestyle as per industry categories etc) / OR 1 small PR each month
- 5 – 10 standard links each month [QnA, business listings etc]
- Adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.