Google contributes a large percentage of traffic to many healthcare websites.
For doctor (General Physician, Cosmetic Surgeon, Podiatrists & All Doctors) appointment bookings, 57% of patients start by using online search. And when patients are searching for a healthcare facility on Google, they genuinely mean business.
SimilarWeb finds that 85% of the traffic to ClevelandClinic.org, 83% of the traffic to HopkinsMedicine.org, and 87% of the traffic to MayoClinic.org comes from organic search.
Medical SEO is a specialized service that helps doctors grow their practices by connecting with new patients. Every business needs a website, and every business website needs search engine optimization (SEO) so that prospective customers can easily locate the website in Google searches. If you are a doctor, physician, surgeon or an administrator of a practice, in very broad terms, you would like to acquire new patients for your practice and engage existing patients, using digital strategies. Advance SEO and local SEO combined together come pretty handy for getting inquiries.
Local SEO is a type of SEO that helps your website appear higher in the search results for location-specific searches. For example, a Nehru-Place dental practice ranking for searches like “dentists in Nehru Place”. Sometimes patients also search with key phrases like “dentist near me”. In that case, search engines use the searchers’ IP address or geolocation to connect them with relevant and nearby businesses.
4 Things to be done for Great SEO for the Doctors:
- Website – must have digital assets for overall SEO success
- Great content and an increasing no of pages
- Google Map optimization
- GMB ads
Base SEO package for Doctors:
- Base website INR 25,000 + tax (USD 350/1200 UAE)
- (domain and hosting extra cost) – One-time cost
- SEO Deliverable – Recurring monthly cost – INR 18,000 + GST (USD 250/900 UAE)
- Complete SEO of the business site + Keywords research
- Focus set of keywords, page creation, content plan, blog ideas
- Onpage – Title, description, H tags, keywords, robots, speed, UX suggestions
- 3000 – 3500 -word content (web content + blog posts)
- 3 – 4 influencer outreach (bloggers and instagrammers) each month (fashion, lifestyle as per industry categories etc)
- 5 – 10 standard links each month [QnA, business listings etc]
- Adding 5 – 7 reviews to Google map + business verification
- Reporting, tracking, measurement etc.